Hotel Near Newark
Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, our convenient Element hotel near Newark makes getting to all the places you need to be stress-free. Newark is New Jersey's largest city and offers every type of transportation, ensuring you have multiple options. From shopping to a bustling business district, Newark has it all. Plus, Manhattan is only a 30-minute ride away.
- Branch Brook Park
- Cathedral Basilica Of The Sacred Heart
- CityPlex 12 Newark
- Downtown Newark Central Business District
- Essex County College
- Manhattan, NY
- MetLife Stadium
- Military Park
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Newark Symphony Hall
- Outlet Collection At Jersey Gardens
- Prudential Center
- Redbull Arena
- Rutgers University
- Seton Hall Law School
- The Newark Museum
How To Get Here
Check out the following list of area favorites right by our hotel near Newark:
Arts & Culture
- John Ballantine House, 1.3 mi. – For a fun addition to visiting the Newark Museum, check out the John Ballantine house for a glimpse into the past. The historical home was built in 1885 and has been declared a National Historic Landmark.
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center, 1.6 mi. – Located in the heart of Newark, the NJPAC is one of the largest performing arts centers in the United States. Plan a visit and get inspired.
- Newark Symphony Hall, 2.1 mi. – Enjoy art and history at the same time by visiting the Newark Symphony Hall, New Jersey's oldest and largest showcase for the arts, education, and entertainment.
- Military Park, 1.5 mi. – Found in the heart of Downtown Newark, the 6-acre city park features a sculpture from the same artist that sculpted Mount Rushmore. Events often include concerts, festivals, and farmers markets.
- Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart, 2.4 mi – Enjoy the French gothic architecture of the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart during your New Jersey stay. Built by 1954, this cathedral is the fifth-largest in the continent
- Branch Brook Park, 3 mi – Famous for their cherry blossoms, visit Essex County's Branch Brook Park, New Jersey's largest park, during your stay.
- Red Bull Arena, .4 mi – The Red Bull Arena is a must see for soccer and sports fans alike. The arena, opened in 2010, seats up to 25,000 people and can be accessed through the PATH station.
- Newark Museum, 1.3 mi – Take a look at art pieces from all around the world at the Newark Museum. The diverse collections make this museum a fun and different daytime activity all will enjoy.
- Prudential Center, 1.6 mi – Whether you're looking to watch the NHL's New Jersey Devils in action or want to enjoy a night rocking to your favorite artist, the Prudential Center arena has it all. The multipurpose arena is located in Downtown Newark and is easily accessible from Newark Penn Station.
- CityPlex 12 Newark, 3.4 mi – Want to catch the latest Blockbuster or have a relaxing evening out? Visit Newark's largest 3D-capable movie theater, co-owned by NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal. Enjoy stadium seating and an all-digital experience any day of the week.
- MetLife Stadium, 7.8 mi. – Jets and Giant fans alike have to visit the MetLife Stadium during their stay. Whether you're looking to enjoy a game or catch your favorite artist's concert, the multipurpose stadium is sure to impress. Stay at our hotel near Giants Stadium and be close to all the action.
- Outlet Collection at Jersey Gardens, 11.9 mi – Shop till your drop...while saving! Visit the Outlet Collection at Jersey Gardens to get all your brand name favorites at discounted prices. The outlet also features a number of dining options and an AMC movie theater.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 1.3 mi. - The only private law school in New Jersey, Seton Hall School of Law is home to four centers focused on health law, intellectual property law, public interest law, social justice, and public policy.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1.6 mi. – Just walking distance from Downtown Newark, this public research university is composed of 27 academic departments and offers 126-degree programs.
- Essex County College, 2.3 mi. – Established in 1966, this two-year, public college offers AS, AA, AAS degree programs in 48 different majors.
- Rutgers University, 30 mi. – The state university of New Jersey, Rutgers, is comprised of three major campuses with over 60,000 students in attendance. Whether traveling to the area for a campus tour, visiting your student, or cheering on a big game, our hotel near Rutgers University is the perfect home away from home.
- Downtown Newark Central Business District, 1.5 mi. – The place to go for all major business, retail, and cultural needs can be found in New Jersey's largest city, Newark. Here one will find all major local attractions, such as the Prudential Center, New Jersey Performing Arts Center, and more.
- Manhattan, NY, 22 mi. – Manhattan has it all: UN Headquarters, New York Stock Exchange, the Theater District, Wall Street, Central Park, and more. When staying at our Harrison hotel near Newark, you're also just 30 minutes away from the Capital of the World.
Don't forget, the PATH train is only steps away from our hotel near Newark, NJ.